Friday, October 23, 2009

3 All Occasion Card Class

Today's posting features the three cards that will be made in the "All Occasion November" card class held on November 3rd. If you wish to purchase the All Occasions November kit, the cost is $10 + s/h ($4.95) All card kits come with prepared materials and color photo instructions.There are 14 kits available as of today. NOTE: as of October 30th, there are only 3 kits available.

I hope to get an opportunity to get my Winter and Christmas class photos done this weekend. Busy, busy! Life just doesn't slow down...not with 4 boys in the house (I'm counting Mike in there!) :)

Hope you enjoy this last (!!!) week of October

3 comments:

  1. Please order one set for me. I especially love the top card. So gentile....you crafty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please order one set for me. I especially love the top card. So genteel....you crafty girl! (note..this is my second post as I mispelled genteel in the first)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very nice and they were sooooo easy to make.

    thanks a bunch
    Dev

    ReplyDelete