Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Cards...just a little halloweenie

Just when we're actually ready for those crisp cool mornings, we wake up and find the Portland area in the mid eighties and 90% humidity. It's a little joke the weather likes to play...sweatshirt in the morning and shorts in the afternoon. We're up to our ears in laundry 'cuz we're changing our clothes a few times each day!

I'm a little late in posting these cards...and not because of the laundry. I finally have two days a week to get things done, and I've overbooked my time two weeks in a row. Hopefully, I'll get my schedule under control. ;)

There are 2 fall themed cards and one Halloween card. I have a second fall class planned for October 19, so we'll make another Halloween card with a mummy or bat...and don't forget the yummy treats!




Class includes all materials to make 3 cards shown here.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I was so into card making for awhile but haven't made the time lately. Your cards are gorgeous! Makes me want to dig out my goodies from the basement and get to work!

    ReplyDelete