Friday, February 12, 2010

Teacher Valentine gifties, etc. and Blog Hop


I have a few pic of the boys crafting. Can you see how Hard Dawson is concentrating? Love it!

Here is a close up of the planes we made. An added note: When the boys got home today, my oldest said his planes were a huge hit of the class and everyone, both girls and boys thought they were sooo cool! Score 1 for mom!
Also, here are these great M-and-M tubes we made for teachers and other school helpers. We ended up making 17 tubes and 45 air planes. Lots of work, but even more fun!

We have about 450 of these tubes left. We had to order in lots of 500. Anyone interested in buying 1 x 8 self sealing plastic bag-tubes? 10 cents each and no postage- let me know.
I'm linking with Mr. Linky to The Trendy Tree House's Blog Hop

MckLinky Blog Hop


I hope have a good Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Those airplanes are so cool. I have to save this idea for next year. So NEAT! Thanks for linking up at Trendy Treehouse!! I am following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spent many years helping 4 kiddies make up Valentine's gifts...so cute. Found you on Follow Me Friday...come say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gifts!

    Hello! I am following your from TTT Follow Friday. I hope you will return the follow and come by to my blog. I have two, but my main one (with giveaways) is A Blonde Walks Into A Blog. Happy Valentines Day, Juliana

    ReplyDelete