Friday, November 8, 2013

Return

Greetings...if there is anyone still reading?

I have been out a while. Not feeling up to making anything, or at least nothing worth sharing. I've been working on healing my heart since my dad passed away. It gets a little better and from time to time...we even might forget a moment, then the reality is so very painful when it comes crashing down around us. And we have to fight to maintain our balance once more. 
I'm very lucky to have such an amazing family to help support me when I'm feeling sad or when I need to share my memories and I'm so thankful to have as many as I do.

But I did feel like creating about a month ago...so, little by little I started to craft again. Then I joined the Stampin' Up team and became a demonstrator. Please contact me if you're interested in receiving a catalog, hosting a workshop or placing an order.

With my access to the Stampin' Up materials I made some Christmas cards and projects. I'm posting the pictures here, and will post details later for available kits. 
I hope you haven't lost your interest in crafting - these are guaranteed to make your Holiday Bright!

-Lady J

glitter star on cascade card

cascade card

back -  has area to write



bag with tag for fabulous wrapping


close up of tag


gate fold card
 

topper or ornament

landscape card


portrait card

No comments:

Post a Comment