Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cold Heart

Brrrrr! It is so cold! I can't believe it, but I am soo looking forward to the rain, because waking up to 23 degree mornings is just not working for me! Lots of pictures on this post...

I was able to clean up my craft room over the weekend and then I crafted up two cute little cards. 

  
outside lighting
 This first one is made with a heavy foil-type cardstock.

inside lighting
 I used a decorative paper ribbon and flower, with a gray pearl accent.

This second card features a flocked red paper, with a reverse pattern on the second layer. 
this is standard 4.25 x 5.5
The stamped  Heart is double stamped and the stamped "ribbon" image is cut out and mounted. 

raised image
I added some cute red gems, too. 
red gems
Inside the polka-dot washi tape starts and continues to the front of the card. 

gray area is for writing your little love notes



Hope you're staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment