Monday, January 24, 2011

I *heart* Cards

Oh, rats..I didn't win the silhouette from I heart naptime...so I just bought one instead! I was wanting one for Christmas but just didn't feel like asking for one.

But after a month of lotsa thought, I decided I could really use it!
In the meantime....here are 3 non-silhouette cut cards, just in time for Valentine's Day.

Flying Hearts:

This card is only a little bulky, in that there is a button on the front. The rest is flat and light weight.


A Sweet Treat Cup:


I used my stash of last year's Treat Cups from Stampin' Up! Once I figured out how to make a pattern for the class, the mechanics were fairly easy. This is not a card for the mail...but it's yummy! Filled with red-hots.


9 of Hearts:



This is a simple and clean card, only slightly bulky because of the foam tape (optional.) Perfect for your non-significant-other-type Valentine.


Hope you are enjoying the first month of the year. I am making a resolution to craft more items for me or family/friends and post them on the blog...I'm not doing very good so far. Hopefully, you're keeping your resolutions!
Enjoy!

Linking up to:







2 comments:

  1. Aewsome Cards! LOve the flyings hearts card, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! I would like to order a set. These cards are making me feel excited about the coming of spring... Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete