Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall-Occassion Cards

This is my favorite season and my favorite stretch of the year....I love Halloween and all the fun crafts, but the anticipation from here through the end of the Christmas season is my favorite part of the year. And I absolutely love the sunny, windy fall days before the wet and cold starts to chill my bones.

This class has something for everyone. A great little "Hello" card:

perfect for a little coffee giftcard inside.


A lovely thanksgiving card:

I love the rustic twine!

And finally, a simply elegant card that I designed for a sympathy card:

but in these fall colors it really can be perfect for almost anyone or any occassion...a fall-occasion!

I hope you're enjoying the fall season!

1 comment:

  1. I love those cards - such nice design! I also love this stretch of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete