Friday, January 1, 2010

First Post of the New Year

Happy 2010! Hopefully you had some wonderfully things to reminisce about and you celebrated safely.
I lost the winning bid for "mother of the year, 2009" when I refused to let the boys stay up until midnight. Heavy sigh. As it was, they were out by 11:00 and didn't stir when the house was shaking from crazy-neighbors lighting off the illegal fireworks. Luckily, those fireworks are fairly expensive and the entire neighborhood quieted by 12:15.

One of the best presents I received this year was a photo light-cube from Mr. Dude. It allows me to take much better light diffused photos of my creations and I am ever so pleased with the quality.
And in addition to his thoughtfulness, he is undeniably awesome because he took the boys out today and I was able to create this lovely card. It will be the main card for my first class in January- 3-D Cards. Here are the two cropped photos and the one in-process, so you can see how it looks in the photo cube.
Hope you're enjoying time with friends and family.

Enjoy the weekend and please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! The 3-D class is looking very intriguing. Hope you will have some kits for sale. This cube is very interesting. What great photos they are. They really shine a light on your creativity. I'll check soon to see if you have any more 3D cards posted.

    ReplyDelete