Tuesday, May 14, 2013



 Lovely,lovely…it’s my second favorite time of year! Spring, warm (not hot) sometimes raining, lots of flowers…the boys still in school. ;)

 

I made a set of cards last week for a friend. They turned out so simple and pretty, that I decided to plan out class around the set. So, next week we are making 7 cards.(!)

 Wait, wait, there will  be plenty of time! I have been waiting to make a set of cards for a while but didn’t have the paper I wanted. I found these papers and decided they make a lovely set to keep or give. That’s up to you.

 You pick 6 different patterns of paper & the sentiment. A flower if you want, and a plastic box.


The other card is a lovely flower card that doesn’t have any pattern paper on it! Crazy!

So that’s it! Simple and easy, but so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment