Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Christmas Bag

Hello! I've been makin' plans and lists! I have been making lists of all the items I'm making for a Christmas Bazaar and here's one of the items I'm making. No, it's not too early for Christmas...not 'round here! Only 18 weeks left 'til Christmas!

One of the things I've noticed from the years I've done a Bazaar, is that people will buy paper crafts if they are affordable or if they don't have time to make the item (or they aren't the type to copy).

This is a fairly simple decorated bag, with a glazed clothes pin to close it up. I think it's too sweet, and I've got 10 more ready to be glued/assembled.
I have more crafty-items on deck waiting to be photographed and posted...I can't wait to share!

Hope your day is SUPER!

linking to:
Making


I Heart Naptime







No comments:

Post a Comment